Monday, March 24, 2014
0 comment(s) / 10:27 PM

How can you be so heartless?
You totally ignored my SMS 
I have never thought it ended this way
We can't even be friends anymore
You told me you aren't comfortable with me alone
You told me you don't want to see me 
What wrong have I done to deserve this?
I guess I am really walking away now
I tried everything to do things to please you
But none of them works
All this while, I was a stupid fool, always believing I have a chance 
Despite our age gap...
Please tell me am I that bad not to even considered as your ideal mate?
Never mind you aren't the only girl man!
Perhaps I should move on
I'm trying my best not to look at your profile each day 
but I couldn't control it
This is too much for me to handle  
Only I myself can overcome it but no one.
This isn't the end of the world
I have to look forward and think tomorrow will be a better day!
Anyway, I just had my poster presentation today.
What a sigh of relief!
Even though I have rehearsed prior to my actual one, I was still nervous.
I am not used to presenting at the corner. 
Luckily they are kind enough to tell me on which areas I need to improve on. 
For now I have my FYP final report to work on. 
Let's not forget my exams too.

Back to top