Wednesday, February 26, 2014
0 comment(s) / 10:57 PM

Nobody reads my stuffs anymore
Anyway, I'm writing to de-stress from my sch work
I am fed up with my FYP progress
I couldn't produce the desired graphs I wanted
Time is obviously running out!
With only less than a mth to go, I need to finish my project and also my poster.
I am getting worried
I'm not sure if I can get it done on time
To add on, assignment projects are piling up
Be it individual or grp one
I'm getting busier than ever 

Last Sat wasn't what I predicted
I was activated by my unit and  were required to report back to camp within 4 hours
In the end, what we did was to sign attendance and familiarize with the equipment used 
The bad thing is I need to go Thailand during Nov for army training
I have been through all the shit and dust
And now I have to go there again this time alone in a new platoon. 


Until today, I'm still waiting for my watch to arrive
It's been a mth plus or so
Supposed to ship from US by end of Feb
Hopefully I can show it off to u guys nxt wk with my latest smartwatch gadget. 

Back to top