Thursday, February 13, 2014
0 comment(s) / 11:35 PM

I gotta to stop being too good to people
Coz I will end up being the one hurt
Until now I still haven't learn it
I thought being nice to girls, they will like me back
But I was wrong.
They may think I'm trying to get into their gd books
It just doesn't create the kind of attraction
I find it very difficult trying to act playful and hyper
They prefer guys who are jerks.
Unfortunately I can't make myself to become one
I shouldn't spend so much time,efforts and money on you
No matter how much I do, u like me as a friend only
Am I really a bad catch?
I didn't expect Wed was the last time I seeing you
U are not working tmr since all the Hello Kitties are alr fully redeemed 
I hope to meet up with u coz I have a surprise for you 
Though I know I will get rejected, I have to at least tell you how I feel abt you. 
Aft that I have to move on and focus solely on my studies.







Back to top