Wednesday, January 29, 2014
0 comment(s) / 8:57 PM

I'm absolutely crazy over you!
I will do anything to get in touch with you everyday
I went all the way to your house to have breakfast with you though it didn't happen
I offer my sweater when you told me your hands are freezing cold during bus-trip
When you have a craving for sweet stuffs, I dun mind making a trip to buy for you
I always read your blog entries!
Despite knowing you only for a short period of time, I still put in effort to make u a bday card and went to Orchard to get you the Macaroons. 
I know you doesn't like me at all. 
I may not be your ideal man type in your eyes but I'll still keep trying 
Some will tell me to stop doing silly things
But I really like you a lot. 
Frankly speaking, I am a boring guy..
U have no idea how much I care for you
Your heart is never mine
I am just a solo player 
The next time I see you will probably on Mon.
I have fallen very deep into this
Even not seeing you for a day, I think abt you
Gotta get out of this feeling fast
If not I will get disappointed again. 
I shall end it with our grp pic taken ytd. 












Back to top