Saturday, January 18, 2014
0 comment(s) / 9:57 PM

After such a long hiatus, I'm finally back here to blog.
2014 has been relatively normal for me!
I can't believe I'm into my last sem of my study
and then I need to go to society to work just like my Dad
At least able to reduce his burden of being the sole breadwinner :)
I still have an unfulfilled lifelong dream
which is studying in SPORTS SCIENCE...
In the future, I would like to become a fitness instructor or other forms of coaching related to sports.
My focus is on doing well for this last hurdle, able to graduate successfully and find a gd job.

U can't believe until now I'm still single

Finding someone u like is easy
But finding to like you back is difficult
sometimes it's about fate
Timing is important
I can't deny I have taken a liking for this particular girl
She's sweet, cute and nice.
The problem is she's too young for me and maybe not her ideal type.
I'm more like an older brother to her.
Despite this, I still make an effort to talk to her most of the time
Liking her doesnt mean we need to be together.
Seeing her everyday alr make me content.
I only known her slightly more than a week
and I already prepared sth big for her bday tmr.
seems as if I'm alr obsessed with her.
Oh god!










Back to top