Thursday, February 5, 2009
0 comment(s) / 10:15 PM

Tests...tests...tests
Three alr gone, four more to go
My sch schedule is really packed
There is hardly any time for me to relax
CNY is just too close to exams
Everyone will want it to postpone to a later date

I have good news to share
I received an email from TIGER FC CHALLENGE that
I was one of the top three scorer for that wk
This is my second time and I was so elated
I now aiming for the big prize


Sigh! My JAP lessons was over last wk
I was hoping for more lessons
I wish to continue learning cause it will be useful for me in future
I believe with perseverance and determination, I can master them
even if this takes a while
Sometimes when u thought u can depend on sth, it vanishes
Sometimes when u thought u can't master sth, it becomes ur best friend


We were celebrating KL birthday last fri at HALO BAR
I played pool and I was poor at it
I left early since I was going to my aunt's house
The atmosphere was lively
First time there were so many ppl
They set up tables to play mahjong


I attended the Overseas internship briefing
We have to buy our own air ticket consists of "go-and-return"
I am still waiting for my financial statement to apply for visa
It's taking ages
If not I won't be able to go
Living in a foreign country wont' be easy

I won't get to see my parents, sister, cousins and friends
I have to get used to do things on my own
There are just too many procedures
So troublesome
Hope I can get this done soon!




Back to top